At PTP, we believe that our strategic financial planning services go well beyond that of a regular financial planner. This is because we take into account every aspect of your life as it is now, and then tailoring your financial success plan around those big goals you want to achieve. Do not assume that strategic financial planning is just for the rich, a strategic financial plan can benefit anyone, at any stage of their life.
Achieving these goals is not just about creating a “set and forget” plan and hope it makes you money. At PTP our strategic financial planners keep you on track and accountable to the goals you have set, and regularly review your growth strategies, investment and retirement plans to ensure they still align with your needs. These regular reviews allow us to ensure you’re on track to achieve your goals by taking in account factors such as your changing personal circumstances, the investment market, superannuation rules, taxation, and the economy.
There are a range of reasons why someone will create a strategic financial plan, including:
- Buying a home to live in, or an investment property
- Ensuring your retirement is what you have been dreaming of
- Affording quality aged care for either yourself or your parents
- Empowering your children and the future generations with the financial knowledge they require to succeed in life
- Protecting your hard-earned assets in both life and death
- Ensuring that an unexpected illness or injury does not cripple you financially
- Taking the stress of out of your financial future, knowing you are prepared
If any of the above items resonate with you, we encourage you to get in touch with one of our passionate financial planners to discover how we can assist you in achieving your goals.
Our PTP Financial Planners can provide strategic advice in the following areas:
Superannuation and SMSF
One of the most tax-effective strategies to build your wealth and fund your dream lifestyle in retirement is superannuation. We provide personalised advice in this space including:
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- Contribution strategies to boost your retirement savings
- Transitioning to retirement
Retirement planning is a crucial component of a strategic financial plan. The actions we take now to prepare for retirement have huge impacts on ourselves and our families when the time comes. Our retirement planners can assist in answering a range of retirement questions, such as:
- How much money do I need to retire?
- How can I maintain the lifestyle I live now once I am no longer working?
- How can I continue to support my family once I am retired?
- And anything else that is on your mind.
Everyone’s path to retirement is different and working with an experienced financial planner is the best way to ensure you can enjoy the retirement you desire.
Taking the first step can be difficult, but it will also be the most rewarding. Get in touch with PTP today and start planning your dream future with us.